Would you like to broaden your skills in international cultural relations, and network with cultural and creative practitioners around the world?
Our Global Cultural Relations Programme (GCRP) is a unique opportunity for people working in the cultural and creative sectors.
Apply now for the opportunity to develop lifelong skills, increase your knowledge, build your international network and receive support to engage in international cultural relations.
This year the GCRP will take place in Istanbul from 10 – 13 May 2022. The programme will be conducted in English.
Why take part in the GCRP?
- Build your skills in international cultural relations through a carefully designed, interactive training programme
- Network and collaborate with professionals from around the world, facing similar challenges and opportunities
- Develop a collaborative, international cultural project
- Join the Cultural Relations Platform’s community of 180 GCRP alumni on a long-term basis.
Who we’re looking for
- We are looking for 40 professionals and entrepreneurs working in the cultural and creative sectors
- You should be aged 25-39, with at least three years’ experience in international collaboration
- You could work for a public, private or civil society organisation, or be a freelancer
- You will need to be able to commit to the programme throughout its duration from 10-13 May 2022 and allow time for travel to and from Istanbul.
Find out more
- Watch former participants talk about their experience in this video
- Read about the 2021 edition of the GCRP
- See what our alumni have achieved since taking part in the programme
- Questions? Take a look at our FAQs.
- Monday 9 May: participants arrive in Istanbul
- Tuesday 10 May – Friday 13 May: four full days of peer-to-peer learning, knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Friday 13 May: programme closes
How to apply
Fill in the application form using the link below by midnight Central European Time, 1 March 2022. You will need to provide information on your professional experience, explain your motivations for applying and how you meet the criteria above.
The application form must be completed in English. Applications from those not working in the cultural or creative sectors will not be considered.
Applicants working at the European Union institutions or any of our consortium partners (Goethe-Institut, IETM, European Cultural Foundation and University of Siena) are unfortunately not eligible for the Global Cultural Relations Programme.
Applications to the Global Cultural Relations Programme 2022 are now closed. Be the first to know about future opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.