All-Around Culture / Thaqafa Daayer Maydoor
All-Around Culture Programme aims to foster a vital cultural ecosystem as an enabling environment for social and economic inclusion of young people in seven countries across the Arab region including Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, and Libyan and Syrian communities in these countries.
Over 4 years, All-Around Culture will:
• Support the stability of 36 cultural entities and foster their investment in sustainable collaboration to facilitate and increase access to culture within their contexts;
• Promote youth-led cultural and civic initiatives through 32 research and 24 production grants along with collaborative laboratories to support community-based and contextual artistic production;
• Create partnerships and exchange knowledge among 60 cultural entities from the Arab Region and Europe;
• Practice ongoing knowledge exchange in order to connect diverse learning needs throughout the programme, as well as share ecosystem based approaches and practices with a wider community; and
• Establish a Platform advocating for open access to culture and for actions to ameliorate the working environment for cultural and artistic actions in the countries of intervention.
All-Around Culture is an EU-funded programme implemented by MitOst (Berlin), Culture Resource (Beirut), A. M. Qattan Foundation (Ramallah) and L’Art Rue (Tunis). The project is implemented under the framework of the Youth and Culture programme developed by DG NEAR.