Creative Europe Networks
The European Networks scheme is funded by the Creative Europe programme. It is designed to support a diversity of European networks aiming to reinforce the cultural and creative sectors’ capacity to operate transnationally and internationally.
European Networks encompass a wide range of sectors, including music, cultural heritage, museums, architecture, design and multidisciplinary.
In total, 28 networks are currently supported by the action. For more information, please read the brochure.
- AEC – Association Européenne des Conservatoires, Académies de musique et Musikhochschulen
- EJN – Europe Jazz Network
- ECA-EC – European Choral Association – Europa Cantat
- ECSA – European Composer and Songwriter Alliance
- REMA – Réseau Européen de Musique Ancienne
- EMC – European Music Council
- JMI – Jeunesses Musicales International
- Live DMA – European Network for Music Venues and Festivals
Cultural Heritage and Museums
Theatre – Dance – Circus
Architecture and Design
- AMATEO – European Network for Active Participation in Cultural Activities
- CAE – Culture Action Europe
- EFA – European Festivals Associations
- EUNIC – EU National Institutes for Culture
- ENCC – European Network of Cultural Center
- ENCATC – European Network of Cultural Management and Policy
- Eurozine – Network of European Cultural Journals
- IMZ – International Music and Media Centre
- TEH – Trans Europe Halles