European Cooperation projects
Cooperation Projects is a scheme funded by the Creative Europe Programme that supports the European cultural and creative sectors to engage transnationally and internationally. It also promotes the mobility of cultural operators and the circulation of cultural and creative works.
List of European Cooperation Projects involving non-EU countries:
- Visa Pour La Danse (2019-2021)
- Artists at Risk (AR) – A European Network of Safe Havens (2019-2022)
- Medinea Project (2018-2020): website.
- ImPArt – Performing Arts redesigned for a more immediate accessibility (2018-2020): website.
- BE MUSEUMER (BeMuse) (2018-2021)
- One Europe One Caucasus (2019-2021): website.
- Crafting Europe (2019-2022): website.
- Create to Connect -> Create to Impact (2018-2022): website.
- European Design Upgrade: Transnational Capacity Building (2019-2021): website.
- ARTEC – Arts, Rediscovery, Traditions, Eclectic, Contemporary, Heritage (2019-2021): website.
- Music Bridge Art Project (2019-2021)
- European Roma Theater – Contemporary Cultural Heritage Shapes Our Future (2019-2022): website.
- MusXchange (2018-2020)
- TURBULATOR – generator of turbulent art brut practices (2018-2021): website.
- BITE – Introduction of new business model into European contemporary art operators to generate new young audience (2019-2021)
- Stories Behind Cities (Novi Sad, Rijeka and Timisoara) (2019-2021): website.
- Hub for exchange of music innovation in Central and South-eastern Europe (2019-2023): website.