Next 15-16 November 2018 in Brussels, the Directorate General for Research and Innovation from the European Commission will organise a conference called “Fair of Innovators in Cultural Heritage” as a key event of the European Year of Cultural Heritage (EYCH). Participants and stakeholders from Europe and beyond will be have the opportunity to join the ‘Community of Innovators in Cultural Heritage‘ and its Platform. Panels of researchers, innovation providers, policy makers, representatives from cultural institutions, start-ups and incubators, business companies, creatives, pioneers from technology and economics, European Institutions representatives, UN agencies will discuss the following questions:
- Who are the innovators and ‘change-makers’ in the cultural heritage domain?
- What do they need to work better?
- How to promote an open innovation ecosystem in cultural heritage?
- Where is innovation produced?
- More information on the programme and registrations here