European Commissioner for Education and Culture Tibor Navracsics, European Parliament President Antonio Tajani, the Ministers of Culture of Italy and Estonia, Dario Franceschini and Indrek Saar. The event hosted around 800 participants and representatives of the cultural scene from all over the world and was followed online by thousands of people.
The EYCH wants to bring people together and contribute to a more cohesive society. Preserving, promoting and managing Europe’s rich cultural heritage is a great opportunity for Europe and its future generations.
The Cultural Diplomacy Platform is looking forward to participating to the activities of the EYCH and will have a special attention to the international dimension of it. The video on the European Culture Forum and the official launch is now available here and the press release here.
- All the activities of the EYCH can be found via several devices:
- The new EYCH website is available here in all EU languages.
- Subscribe to the EYCH newsletter, issued every two months.
- Watch and share de video campaign, available is all EU languages.
- A Spotlight brochure with all the information on the EYCH, available in all EU languages.
- Have a look at the results of the Special Eurobarometer on Europeans and cultural heritage.